I’ve spoken already about the ‘January blues’.
They’re no fun it’s true, but you can always change your perspective into a positive one. Once you realise that you are in control of how you are feeling, then the world is your oyster!
I’m possibly one of the most positive people you’ll ever meet. But trust me, at this time of year, I get pangs of feeling demotivated, overwhelmed and disillusioned too. So how do I stay motivated and on top of my goals?
- I tell myself it’s ok to feel that way now and then. I’m human after all. Go easy on yourself and let go of the negativity. Then you can work on getting positive!
- I’ll play music that makes me feel motivated, inspired and empowered. We all have tracks that fire us up and make us feel good. Play them and play them loud!
- Watch a motivational and positive video. Here are two of my favourites…..’ The Secret’ – you’ll have to download this one, but you won’t regret it. The next link is to a video that never fails to motivate me, energise me and inspire me. It’s incredibly empowering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3REX9vRxKA#t=66
- Start dreaming!! And dream big. Give yourself some time to dream. Where do you want to be this time next year? How is it going to feel? Really visualise and feel what you want out of life.
- Once you’ve got your dreams, make them happen! Set yourself goals, make a plan, set yourself tasks and put these tasks in your diary.
- And lastly, NEVER give up! Where focus goes, energy flows.
Anthony Robbins “You meet your ‘must’. You rarely do what you ‘should’. You always do what you ‘must’. Make success a fucking ‘must’……” Amen Mr Robbins